Thank you to Midtown Business Association, SN & R (and Shoka of V-Word), Veg News, SacMag, SacBee.com, KCRA.com, and everyone who is helping to promote this event!
–Special Thank You to Good Day Sacramento for featuring Evan’s Kitchen on the October 26 a.m. show!
Prize Donations 2012:
- Lindsay Nixon of Happy Herbivore
- Dr. Neal Barnard of Physician’s Committee for Responsible Medicine
- Rebecca of AngelFood Vegan Treats
Thank you so much for your support!
Sacramento Vegan Challenge would like to give special thanks to Dawn Moncrieffe, founder and director of a A Well Fed World for generous sponsorship of this year’s Sacramento Vegan Chef Challenge.
A Well Fed World is committed to food justice and animal protection worldwide. Their mission, like that of California Vegan Restaurants involves promoting a plant based diet for compassion, health and the environment. As we enjoy our gourmet vegan meals let us all be conscious of the fact that a shift to plant based food also helps combat hunger by promoting efficient use of the earths resources used in food production.
We would also like to extend a special thank you for prize donations from the following individuals & organizations: 2011
- Millennium Restaurant
- Robert Cheeke/ Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness (in partnership with Forks Over Knives)
- Edward & Sons Trading Co.
- A Well-Fed World
- Colleen Patrick-Goudreau
- Gina Williams/ Autonomie Project
- San Francisco Vegetarian Society
You are awesome!